Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rainy Day

I'm working in my office, utterly paralys(z)ed with the prospect of all sorts of tasks that are long overdue. Brisbane is enjoying a long, hard rain today, and I love it. I'm listening to Jean-Yves Thibaudet's soundtrack for "Pride and Prejudice" while I work on my office computer. It's all a bit melancholy here, really. I am going through another bout of missing my friends and family. I am not even sure which friends I miss exactly, as I have left quite a few behind after each of the many moves that I have made. I should really stay put for once.

Maybe I'll just go home early and watch Keira wander through those beautiful English fields...

2 comments:

Mooselet said...

Now I am forced to go to YouTube and watch two of my favourite scenes from that movie... It's all your fault you know! :-)

Sorry you're feeling down. We all go through it, being so far away.

The Prof said...

Thanks, Mooselet! I'm all better now...